If you do submit your e-mail or postal addresses online, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new services or products. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us at the email at the bottom of this statement.
If you have already submitted this information and would like for us to remove it from our files, please contact us at the email at the bottom of this statement. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our existing files.
All e-mail transmissions and contents therein are the sole property of Disabled Online, Inc. and may be used as content.
Consumers' privacy rights
Disabled Online holds the consumer relationship in the highest regard and pledges these six things:
- To ensure that consumers have the ultimate right to control dissemination of their personal information. We support the self-regulation efforts of the direct marketing industry and believe this action is the best way to protect consumer privacy. We support legislation and regulatory efforts, which introduce fair, workable guidelines that protect the privacy of consumers. We will work to ensure that any such guidelines are consistent with and complement established self-regulatory measures, and that they allow the consumer to continue receiving the benefits that sophisticated marketing techniques can provide.
- To respond quickly to questions about the accuracy of information we process for our customers. We appreciate the fact that inaccurate data can have a negative impact upon consumers. If a data error is called to our attention, we will use our best ef forts to determine the source of the error and to notify the responsible party and update our records. If the error is in data, which originates with us, we will promptly correct it.
- To maintain strict data security systems that ensure specific individual information will not be made available to any unauthorized person.
- To work with recognized trade associations and organizations that support consumer privacy.
- To provide services that benefit both consumers and marketers. Consumers benefit from our services through the realization of lower prices that result from the marketers' more efficient communications approach. In addition, consumers realize savings in time and expense by being able to shop via the Internet. Marketers can better tailor their products and services to meet the needs of their customers with our assistance. Further, they can refine their promotional efforts to target only those customers for whose benefit the products have been produced.
For additional questions regarding privacy, please e-mail our Privacy Department